3.08.2008

Portishead News and an Autechre Treat

Head on over to the Wordpress version of Laughter to grab a nice 2+ hour Autechre mix I recently uploaded. The .zip file will only be available for a few days, so grab it while you can.

Also, the new Portishead has leaked. I've got a little write-up about it over at the other site, too, but I won't be uploading that. If you want to read what I have to say about it head on over there. If you want to download it then just start doing some Google searches; Google is virtually the best MP3 file-sharing software available if you use the advanced search function properly.

I've also posted some new links in the sidebar under Organized Noise; give them a look.

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally listened to the Autechre mix -- soooo good! Thanks luke!!!!