3.03.2008

Testing new website, Myspace, Facebook

Quick update, here -
  1. Today's show will be posted when I get back home, tonight. Look for two shows; both Laughter and the show with WZBC's dj dani. The latter is chaotic to say the least and I use the word "fantastic" way too much throughout.
  2. I'm testing Wordpress out right now and coming to enjoy all the extra functionality their website provides for publishers and users. If you check the sidebar you'll see a link to my site at Wordpress (or you can just click that link). I'll be updating that site as well as this one for a time, but if I enjoy Wordpress enough I'll likely move the site over there.
  3. I'm also creating a Myspace and Facebook page for Laughter. The Myspace page is also linked in the sidebar. Stop on over, say hello. The Facebook page is upcoming. Once you see that link, say hello there, too.
Check back soon for the shows.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: